SixSenso Internet Privacy Notice
- 1. You will be advised when SixSenso is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used. In general, information collected such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. will only be used by SixSenso to respond to inquiries, manage user established online accounts, or for specific SixSenso marketing activities, events or services. Other than information collected through essential cookies (as described in SixSenso’s Cookies Policy), you will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide such information. If you choose not to provide some information, please be aware that it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity with SixSenso.
- 2. SixSenso reserves the right to retain electronic communications sent by visitors. Further, SixSenso uses an SMTP gateway to forward e-mail and to log e-mail transactions. Logs of e-mail transactions include: date and time of message; name and IP address of connecting host; e-mail address of message originator; and SixSenso address of recipient.
- 3. Any information collected about you will be kept secure and not shared with third parties, with the exception of SixSenso affiliates or service providers, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, SixSenso may have to disclose personal data it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of SixSenso or a SixSenso subsidiary is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. SixSenso reserves the right to transfer information you provide to other countries in order to share such information with SixSenso affiliates or service providers. We maintain safeguards reasonably intended to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
- 4. When providing personal data to us in order to initiate a credit card transaction, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information. When you enter this information on one of our websites, your personal data and credit card information is encrypted and sent directly to a credit card processor for verification and processing.
- 5. As part of its global data privacy management program, SixSenso maintains processes intended to allow individuals to request access to, correct, or erase personal data that SixSenso maintains related to such individuals. To submit such requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the mailing address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal data or request to delete you from our database, and SixSenso will use commercially reasonable efforts to complete your request. In the event you choose to delete your personal data from our database, we may retain a record of such information as well as your request for deletion as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- 6. SixSenso's websites may contain links to other sites not under the www.corning.com domain or not owned by SixSenso. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by non-SixSenso sites. SixSenso does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
- 7. For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. We do collect generalized information such as the IP address and domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site, the number of visits, and similar information. We use this information to improve the contents of our website.
- 8. In order to improve our site, we utilize various types of “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by SixSenso, how they are used, and your options for limiting their use, please review SixSenso’s Cookies policy by clicking here.
- 9. SixSenso does not intend to collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of thirteen (13) should only submit information to SixSenso with the prior consent of their parent or legal guardian. If your child has submitted personal data to SixSenso and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact us as provided below and we will use reasonable efforts to ensure such information is removed.
- 10. International visitors to SixSenso’s websites should be aware that personal data may be transferred to computers in the United States or other locations around the world in order to fulfill your request.
- 11. Non-personal data you supply to SixSenso through SixSenso websites, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, will not be treated as proprietary or as confidential and SixSenso assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. SixSenso may use any such information you supply to respond to inquires or as part of its marketing activities. Further, the submission of such information to SixSenso shall not restrict the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by SixSenso for any purpose whatever and SixSenso shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without restriction.
- 12. SixSenso does not endorse, nor does it participate in the practice of “spamming” (sending of unsolicited promotional e-mail). If you believe you have received such a message from SixSenso please contact email@example.com.